Stemina operates all of its services under a quality system approximating Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) conditions.
Elements of our system include:
- Instrument and process controls
- Document and data control systems
- Program management
- Quality review board
- Management reviews
- Good recordkeeping practices
- Document archival and retention
- Change control processes
- Deviation management
- Corrective and preventative actions
- Personnel qualifications and training
Quality Vision Statement
Stemina will consistently deliver innovative, high-quality science and technology focused on improving the utility of our data and results leading to superior customer satisfaction.
Quality Mission Guides
- Deliver high-quality, consistent, reproducible results.
- Research and develop new technologies, methods, and standards.
- Proactively communicate and share knowledge.
- Apply the knowledge to enhance our products, technologies, processes, and services.
- Continually monitor and improve our performance toward customer satisfaction and company goals.
- Strive for prevention of failure, error reduction, and increased customer satisfaction.